Veterinary Telemedicine Services
NOW OFFERING DIGITAL APPOINTMENTS!
We are now offering digital appointments to complement ongoing in-office care through TeleTails. If you would like, you can connect with the same doctors you know and trust; now from the comfort of your home through your smartphone.
If you are interested in connecting digitally, you will need to download the TeleTails mobile app HERE, and enter our code AHCBR. The TeleTails team is happy to walk you through any of the set-up process if you need help!
Some important details:
- TeleTails connects you with our veterinary team. You will not be talking to a third-party veterinarian.
- Not all ailments are good fits for telemedicine. We will be up-front with you and conservative as always.
Please note: TeleTails is meant to supplement, and not replace, your pet's office visits. Any in-person follow up will be billed separately. Currently, only clients with smartphones will be able to utilize this service. Additionally, we only offer telehealth services to patients with whom we have an active, existing relationship.
EXAMPLES OF AILMENTS WHICH ARE OFTEN FITS FOR DIGITAL CARE
- Coughing, Sneezing, URI signs
- Diabetic Care and Management
- External parasites (fleas, ticks, mites, etc.)
- Gastrointestinal upsets, intestinal parasites
- Hospice care
- Lameness evaluations
- Limited mobility patients and clients
- Medication refills
- Nutritional counseling
- Progress exam
- Stressed/anxious pets
- Suture checks
- Weight management
Please remember that this list does not guarantee your pet will not have to come into the hospital for additional tests/an in-person exam
WE ARE OPEN!
As well as the care of your pets, your health and the health of our team are our highest priorities. If your pet is sick or scheduled for routine care, we are open and fully operational. All visits to our clinic are by appointment only. Contact us today!